Recent College Graduate Program
Honda Recent Graduate Program
So, you're finally graduating. Congratulations! To help make the transition from school to a career as easy - and as much fun - as possible, we'd like to suggest a truly enjoyable extracurricular activity: buying a new Honda automobile.
The Honda Graduate Programs from Honda Financial Services can help make it easier to qualify for financing, and allow you to drive away for a small down payment. To help make your monthly payments as low as possible, we can customize the financing term to your needs.
Give Yourself Some Credit
Taking advantage of the Graduate Program can help you start building your credit rating, making it easier to qualify for other consumer loans and credit cards. $500 to be used as down payment on a loan and as cap. reduction on a lease.
How To Qualify
If you will be graduating with a Masters, Bachelors, or Associates degree from an accredited college or completing a registered nursing program in the next four months, or have done so in the last two years, and you have no adverse credit history, you may qualify to purchase your vehicle through the Graduate Program.
Graduate or will graduate with a master's, bachelor's, or associate's degree from a U.S.- accredited college or registered nursing school.
- No adverse credit history
- Proof of employment with a start date of 120 days from the date of the finance contract
- Eligibility period covers 4 months prior to graduation and up to 2 years after graduation
- 5% minimum down payment
Features and Benefits:
- Includes all the benefits of Honda Leadership Leasing and retail finance programs.
- Offers first-time lessees the opportunity to build credit
- Allows customers to drive the Honda vehicles they love and might not otherwise be able to lease or finance.
- Offers finance terms from 24 to 60 months.
- Gives qualifying grads a 90-day deferred payment option with 60 days of no interest.
Here's what you'll need to bring to us:
- Verifiable proof of employment and income, or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract.
- Copy of diploma or proof of eligibility
- Valid Driver's License
- Copy of social security card
 If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Honda would like to offer you $500 toward any new and untitled 2023 or newer Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial Services® (HFS). See offer details for customer and vehicle eligibility toward cap cost/down payment assistance..